Thursday, February 4, 2010

F is for Friends

Right now I have a lot of friends because I'm a pretty friendly person, but my best friends are... Emma my BFF, Rowena my quiet, friendly friend, Jenny my smart, dramatic, laugh at everything friend. Last but not least Georgia my loud british friend who will laugh so much it will make you just start laughing as well, friend. Together we are the Fabulous, five, female, friend.

First of I already wrote a blog about Emma but she is a little crazy, but good crazy. She is the kind of person who takes things to serious. That's what makes Emma funny. Emma and I just really close almost inseparable. Most people would find that hard to believe because we do fight a lot but all best friends do, and ever since Emma is sitting behind me I have no control in my whole body to not turn around because she is so entertaining apposed to the boring life or school.

I met Rowena when I met Emma because they came in the same year as BFF's. Rowena and I were always close friend's but never really came best friends as fast as me and Emma did. Rowena is probably the opposite of Emma. She will always be there for me, has good advice and always, I repeat always will have something good to say when you need help you get back on your feet when you're down.

Jenny and I met in grade four when she would come into our class for a few classes. You see she skipped a grade. Me and Jenny didn't really become friends until end of grade five but that didn't really. Jenny and I had our differences but it caused us to fight like crazy, this also caused me and Emma to fight and then Rowena just stuck trying to not have to choose sides. Now Jenny and I are pretty tight but still have our differences.

Georgia and I met in grade 6 when she came to the school from England. We didn't become friends until this year because were in the same class. Emma was the one who made us become friends because they were really close when Emma and I went through our none friends stage.
We became good friends even faster then me and Emma. It felt like on the first day we met we'd been friends for years like Emma and I. It was a little strange.

Some of my other close friend who aren't in my fabulous five are pretty much everyone in the class and my ski, summer friend, and non-school friends.

Just recently I started to become really good friends with Emilie Vos. Not to say that we weren't friends before it's just that we haven't been as close as we are now. Emilie and I met in J.K and went to different groups. Then in S.K we became even less of friends because I became friends with Libby and we were very close so it was usually just us hanging out.

One of my first three best friends I had when I was in preschool they were Emily N., Jessica, and Anna. Yes, I did know Emily Newton in preschool but we never planned to come to the same school. So when it was my first day of school and I was crying my eyes out I looked out into the crowd of young faces guess who I saw, Emily! This made me so happy, so I just hugged my parents and ran over to see her.

I also have ski friends. Rachel, Margot, Chloe and many more. Rachel I've known for a while because our dads work together. This caused us to live near each other, have a cottage on the same lake, and ski together so basically we were forced to be friends but this didn't change the fact that we're super close. Margot is Rachel's best friend so we became friends that way. Chloe is on my team and is super nice like nicer than Rowena nice and that's hard to do. But whats cool about her is that her mom was going to go to the Olympics but busted her knee cap three days before the flew out.

Over all I have really good friends who will always be beside me with a big smile when I'm down.

Life Lesson: Every one should understand that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.




No comments:

Post a Comment