Monday, January 11, 2010

B is for best, best friend that is, and who is that? Emma Hennessey. Emma may not be the perfect best friend who will listen to you help you with your problem. Shes probably the opposite because shes loud and doesn't always have the best answers for your question. Still she will forever (hopefully) remain my best friend.

Emma and I met in grade 4. I had been at the school for six years and Emma was new so I thought it would be smart to show her around the school. At that time I was best friends with Libby but it soon ended as Emma and I came closer and Libby and I came Farther apart.

At first we took a long time to really get to know each other but there was one day that we really became BFF's for life. It was the day in grade four art when we got to make sculptures. Emma and i both had this crazy thing for webkinz even though now there super lame. So anyways we sculpted our favorite webkinz, and we just bonded really well. The next thing you now we're best friends. It's funny how things can just happen like that isn't it.

Emma and I may be super tight today but we weren't always. In grade six we went through some tough separation times. Wow it sounds like an cheesy romance book. Well anyways I noticed Emma started to be a little immature so I kind of started to avoid her and hang around new people but it didn't last long. Soon enough we were friends again.

Emma and I seem to be very different yet so similar. We both love singing and are very competitive. Were different because she loves horses and riding and I love skiing ,and sailing. Although we still didn't dislike each others hobby's.

Emma and I have been friends for so long and have so much to loose if we don't become friends anymore but no matter what happens i know we'll stay tight its just the way we role!

No comments:

Post a Comment